The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - $2300 on NG 900 SE for power, were to start? -=Tweak=-
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 09:31 PM   #14
ERP
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to ERP
Hey Snow, everyone has given you good advise and I think you know what needs to be done, so I will advise you on how to do it. Remember that the stock injectors max out between 270-280 hp and the stock T25 will easily get you 250 hp. With that said I suggest you do the intake, exhaust, intercooler and stage 3 ECU first. See how you like it and you will learn where the problems are in the overall performance. At that stage it starts to become personal preference. You might want to spend the rest of your money on suspension, brakes or cosmetic upgrades, or go for more power.

I really like the 270 hp of my Saab, but with stock shocks I end up slowing down in tight turns because the suspension canít handle the power. Iím happy with my relatively small TD04 and plan to take it to 300-320 hp with a few more upgrades. But anymore than that and the cost just get too large. Take it in steps and you can build your perfect Saab.
1996 900 'Aero' 2.3t Sold -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ERP is offline   Reply With Quote