Saab Link Forums banner

Loose plug in passenger footwell???

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  cash7c3 
#1 ·
Ok so I was checking my car this morning to see if I had a factory amp. (new to me car) And I pulled the carpet back in the front passenger footwell, and I find a plug just chillin there that had been zip tied up and out of the way. I was wondering if anyone knew what all is suppoed to be down there and if im missing something, what am i missing? Ill get pics up if nessesary asap.

Thanks guys for the help in adavnce,
Tony

#12 ·
Should tell you something that someone joined TSL just to point out what an a$$ you are. So, yes I am a newb here, and by the way Wise Old Sage how long have you been here - a MONTH. With a whopping 54 posts, half of which are whining complaints that no one has answered you.

#15 · (Edited)
I'd like to know about this plug as well,

BLK4DR

Any chance you could post up the wiring order for the plug and if any wires seem to be attached to each other? At some point that plug was vultured during an audio install and some months after I noticed the passengers mirror no longer works. No PMM on my car so no worries there. Motor for the mirror is fine. Trying to figure out if its something to do with the plug or the DICE :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.