Saab Link Forums banner

Choice!!

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  Raven18940 
#1 ·
So I keep getting the P1334 CEL. I dont quite remember wat it mean but I think it has to do something with my DI on its way out. The thing is sometimes I get a Code for my Neutral Position Switch also..havent in a while.I am trying to get your opinion. Which should I go with first? The Position Switch or the New DI?

#5 ·
I got my new DI last night and my new plugs as well..I installed it and my P1334 and P1312 went away...YAY..the car is much smoother. I have also been working on a little project. I am changing out all the bulb in the car "dash bulbs(LED)" to white..so far its looks really nice. I won't be able o do the Cluster because it seems that the lens is actually built into the cluster and the bulbs in there are already white. but everything else is going to be white I will post some pics once everything done.

#16 ·
NGK BCPR7ES-11 is the plug. The -11 just means they are pre-gapped to 1.1, but you can just buy the BCPR7ES and gap them yourself. Most stores will carry the regular versions as opposed to the pre-gapped ones which you can usually only find online or at a dealer.

#19 ·
As long as they are resistor type plugs, then platinum should be fine for T7 DI's. Stock Aero's come with platinum plugs, and that is what the book recommends for them... but its pretty widely accepted that they run just fine on the regular NGK's which are considerably cheaper even when you consider they need to be replaced earlier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.