Saab Link Forums banner

Quick question for people with EPC

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SaabBlackMan 
#1 ·
What is the bulb size for the fog light in an 02' 9-5 aero?

I took the bulb out already, but could not locate a size...

I'm asking because my buddy wants to do HID lights in his fog lights... is this even possible?

Thanks guys

#2 ·
H1 is the style bulb replacement for your fog light bulbs.

getting HID lights for your fog lights might be a little expensive and i'm not exactly sure how you'd go about doing it. you can buy the halogen replacements that look light HID from www.luminicsusa.com. i use their yellow bulbs for my fogs. i just purchased their titanium white for my wife's cobalt ss and think they are great.

if your buddy wanted he could buy the Xenarc kit from Sylvania http://www.suvlights.com/product_info.php?products_id=46. i have one of these kits but didn't find a good mounting spot for them. but your friend could remove the factory ones and replace them with the Xenarc unit.

#4 · (Edited)
heck yeah its possible..i have HID in mine..paid $80....ill ask my boy about the website..i know like 12 ppl that got them from there and not one complaint yet...HID all the way!!!

1st and 2nd pic is with the HID's on the right side compared to my regular bulbs...3rd pic is with them both on....

sorry crappy iphone pics;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.