Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Were can i download WIS?

891 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Tweek's Turbos 
#1 ·
Is WIS downloadable via internet? If so what is the best place to get it from? I am assuming it is much better than the haynes manual i have. Need info please.

#3 · (Edited)
Locked.

From the off topic section, that clearly still needs to be read:

General Forum Rules:
  • Be respectful. Don't come down on another member whether they are new or have been here since the beginning. You are not always right, nor does your post count, member status or join date give you the right to be rude to others.
  • Remember your audience. It's not just another college buddy reading these forums. You could be communicating with somebody old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your little sister or brother.
  • Stay on topic. If you must take it off topic, make it about something equally useful. Bickering or arguing is not useful.
  • Limit unnecessary material. It's okay to make random threads in the Off Topic. That's why its there, but have a meaningful topic. A three page thread with random pictures, or about how someone should clear out their inbox, or a thread dedicated to arguing about a problem is ridiculous.
  • Keep chat in FlashChat. That's why it is there. We don't need a 3 page thread on what you talked about the night before.
  • Use the Search feature. Believe it or not a post may already cover this.
  • Even Mods make mistakes. We're here to keep the peace, and keep this board a fun place for everyone. Sometimes we make mistakes, but usually if there's action taken.. its justified.
  • Have fun. This is your forum too, but it is a Saab forum. If you want to spend the money, you can start your own forum called catpictures.net or Iliketopostasotherpeople.com
  • Threats Threats on this forum WILL NOT be tolerated, and could be considered criminal intent. Action will include immediate banning, and possibly contacting the authorities local to your area.
  • Be Respectful Respect other members at all times... We are a family.
  • No Torrents Links to or public discussions regarding torrents, or any other similar material will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.