Saab Link Forums banner

2002 9-5 aero asking price

941 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  9000Andrew 
#1 ·
well, I'm considering selling my 02 saab for something newer. I has k&n filter, new brakes, summer and winter tires with an extra set of saab 3 spoke wheels. the car is in good shape. It has 1 dent, the wind deflector on the sunroof is broken and the alarm needs the battery replacement. It has 97k on it. It's black with black & gun metal interior trim. has everything except the cd changer (i think) you could get on the car for the model year. all oil changes with mobil 1 every 5k.

million dollar questions....

what should I ask private party?

what should I demand trade in?

penny for your thoughts friends ....

#7 ·
we took our black, 02 9-5 aero in for a trade the other day. Dealer gave us $4,800 for it, had 104,000 miles on it. I think i could have gotten 5-6k private though. I would say try to go private if you have the time to wait for it to sell.
unfortunatly, it is very hard to cope with selling one of these cars. I myself may be no longer a Saab owner after wednesday. :cry::sad:

#8 ·
I think you should get at least 5k private party for it. It should be a 6 or 7k car but location does matter. One can go to boston or nyc and get a 9-5 aero for a really affordable price b/c of convenience and a huge supply of competition. I say put it on saabnet and let somebody work you down to something you'll be satisfied with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.