Saab Link Forums banner

Going for my Inspection Sticker Tomorrow..Any Recommendations?

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  SaabBlackMan 
#1 ·
I just cleared a P0420 code tonight and I have to go get my Inspection Sticker tomorrow. The code haven't come back since, but I am sure it'll probably come back because I think my Bank 1 O2 sensor is bad. Any recommendations on what I should do?

#8 ·
Make sure if you have aftermarket lic plate frames that block any of the letters on the lic plate top or bottom it will fail this is a new rule that just came out , they knew I was waiting for my wifes 9/3 they let me take em off

#11 ·
Walkaround like Stig said. My 9-3 just failed today because of a tiny tiny crack in the flex pipe. What fuck, Batman?!

You should be good to go, though... my holier-than-Jesus-leaky-exhaust-broken-lights-fairly-typical 900 failed NH inspection a week after it passed MA inspection.

#13 ·
DO you have an aftermarket exhaust? I have the GS v2 DP and I am throwing a P0420 code every now and then. But my OBD II reader doesnt state what bank it is on. I am suspecting its the one after the cat as the car runs perfectly with great mileage and my wideband is showing excellent numbers.

Is this a common code for the v2 DP since its a race cat ? or do I have a faulty 02 sensor?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.