Saab Link Forums banner

"Not a good car for teenagers."

7K views 32 replies 27 participants last post by  therealet23 
#1 ·
#12 ·
you know they maybe lame cars for teenagers but it's the car they need. and what i mean by that is that they usually have a crappy civic or S-10 pickup and shove as many people into them as possible and with a wagon they could shove even more of em' in there.:D

#14 · (Edited)
Weird. I used to live in Milton. How long has that guy been around and where?

Here's another one of his ads...

http://burlington.craigslist.org/ctd/892893995.html

"My cars are not trade-ins. They are clean rust free cars in excellent mechanical condition that the owners had to unexpectedly give up due to some event. Usually a fender bender accident that the insurance compant declined to fix due to cost."

#16 ·
Lets have Stig go and take a look at it as if hes going to buy it.......see what happens.

Moms 9-5 Linear wagon is not wicked fast, but I'd say its a good car to learn how to drive with.

#27 ·
Lets have Stig go and take a look at it as if hes going to buy it.......see what happens.
Thats a great idea.

what a dumb thing to put in an Ad.
My uncle bitched about my "turbo" car when i got my lisence, turns out when he was a kid he wouldnt drive anything that wasnt V8 powered

ohh im 18, id run a wagon. Aero wagons are sick
JP

#21 ·
Price is kinda high for what can probably be a salvage titled car.

And my first car was a wagon, but I think he knows that most teenagers will wrap that car around a tree in the first week.

#22 · (Edited)
ah teenagers around here all get their first cars bought for them by their parents. all i see in the local high school parking lot are jeeps and mazda 3's, 6's
jettas, 300gt's eclipses. lots of ricers

i drove a wagon for a while when i was between my t/a and the ng. but it was a pos sable wagon. no balls at all. my parent's old buick wagon was pretty sweet with a v8 and rwd. i'd buy another one of those if i could find one

#25 ·
me and my buddy were "lookin" at cars just to test drive them for fun, and we went to check out a miata, and the dude was like "if you want a fast car like a miata get youreself a 4door mustang those are great!" but he also thought his miata was like the best/fastest car in the history of the world. we didnt end up gettin to test drive it cause he was a douche and thought we were gonna break it or something gay

#29 ·
Im 17, my dad picked up a new mini, so the keys to our 9-5 wagon got handed down to me. Its a linear, but i have to say, i Love it, only thing is it sits a little high for my liking, hoping to fix that this holiday. The lines of the wagon are just so aggressive i think, especially paired with some nice wheels, and dropped to the ground. I agree though that most of my peers would see a wagon and think sluggish and slow. I like that i am the only one on campus with a wagon too. Im figuring out that the 9-5 is a car that is only appreciated once driven or owned.

Attached a pic i took of my wagon

Attachments

#30 ·
Im 17, my dad picked up a new mini, so the keys to our 9-5 wagon got handed down to me. Its a linear, but i have to say, i Love it, only thing is it sits a little high for my liking, hoping to fix that this holiday. The lines of the wagon are just so aggressive i think, especially paired with some nice wheels, and dropped to the ground. I agree though that most of my peers would see a wagon and think sluggish and slow. I like that i am the only one on campus with a wagon too. Im figuring out that the 9-5 is a car that is only appreciated once driven or owned.

Attached a pic i took of my wagon

Wagons are the Euro Sleeper look of the 21st Century, don't let anyone tell you different.

#33 ·
Lol...when I bought my Aero, the PO had concern the Aero was too fast for a teenager and had a talk with my mom.

Lol, my Aero was also only on base boost...what did he know

But yeah...I'd rock a 9-5 wagon...but an e34 M5 touring would be freaking sweet.
When I got my first aero the wastegate rod fell off and my dad said the car was fine. I then reconnected it and had baseboost and he said it was very fast. Then I finally got it to full boost and he was curious to what he had bought me. After I sold that one and got my 1995 with all its goodies he just says now "there is no need for that type of power..."

im 21 and wagons blow....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.