Saab Link Forums banner

BBS RK-I vs BBS RK-II

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  SaabDriver87 
#1 ·
So a friend and I were looking at an older saab catalog featuring the BBS wheels. I myself have the aero that came with the RK-IIs. We were wondering, however, what is the the difference between the two. As in pros vs cons. I know the RK-I is a one-piece and the II is a two-piece. Thanks for the help.

#8 ·
The spokes are also slightly different. They are flat spokes on the RKI, but on the RKII the spokes are curved out. Other than that, the RKII's have the inner rim between the spokes with 20 wheel bolts, and a 1.5" (I think) polished lip. I personally like both for different reasons. Some cars look better on RKI's, some on RKII's. I think Saabs look better on RKII's, the RKI's are a little too simple for them. And I like the look of a dished wheel (even just a slightly dished one). Hell, my wheels on my other car have 3.5" polished stepped lips, and I think it looks sick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.