Saab Link Forums banner

I gotta new ride....

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Saaboy 
#1 ·
well as many of you guys may know I sold my 03 Aero sedan a few weeks ago. I had been searching for my replacement for months, looking for the perfect combo, but unfortunately it was impossible to find exactly what
I was looking for. So I went with the closest I could find. I went friday night and looked it over and purchased it right on the spot.

The details: 2005 9-5 Aero Wagon, Black on charcoal black interior, 36K on the clock, and factory warranty till next year. It has the touring package (xenons, park assist, rain sensing wipers) and is in very good condition. The only thing that wasn't perfect, it is automatic.....I know, I know, I thought the same thing but after my test drive I was realized it wasn't as bad as I thought, I actually, dare i say, liked it. I've been driving stick for 8 years and I'm welcoming the change, I'll have another stick some day but for now I'm happy to try something different. Anyway on to the important part, the pictures. These are the best I can get today, but there will be more to follow as the upgrades start.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.