Saab Link Forums banner

2005 9-5 Question?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  jssaab 
#1 ·
Hi All:

I've been looking into purchasing a 2004-2006 9-5 Aero. Today I called a dealer about what they advertised as an Aero but it was badged as a 2.3t (no Aero badging ot be seen). It seemed to have much of the same equipment as an Aero. Was there a "Sport" version or something similar for the 2.3t? Dealer is insisting it's an Aero.

Thanks in advance!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

#7 ·
'04 and '05 (best looking aero's IMO, pre '06 facelift) don't have 2 tones seats, they will have sport seats, a metal dash, and it will be badged aero in the rear.

'04 and '05 Aeros will have these wheels, bumpers/fogs etc.

#8 ·
Hi All:

Today I called a dealer about what they advertised as an Aero but it was badged as a 2.3t (no Aero badging ot be seen).

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
if its a lower case "t" than its not an aero. Lower case t's are low pressure turbos, (Linears) and a capital T stands for the HOT turbo. ie: 2004 and 2005 Arc's and any MY Aero's.

Indeed 2006 saw no Aero model in the lineup. And the look of the 04-05 Aeros look the best, heck look how similar the new 9-3 Aero looks.

However I own an '03 2.3t masquerading as an Aero.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.