Saab Link Forums banner

Soon to be Saabless

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  VAGGEN 
#1 ·
Well, not permanently.

We have been in the process of selling our house (for the last 6 months) and it's finally under contract. We'll be moving further away from my wife's work and closer to mine and her leased Tribeca is nearing its cap on miles. So guess what I'll be driving until the lease runs out? A Tribeca. Whee... I mean, it's nice and all, but meh.

When that lease runs out though, I will be looking long and hard at the 9-4X as well as the Aero X wagon. So in the end, it could be a good thing. ;)

#5 ·
So Mike does this mean you're selling the wagon?

Still going to make Carlisle this year?
We're keeping the wagon, absolutely. Since we own it, has a warantee to 100k we'll keep it till at least that amount of miles. It'd be mighty nice to have an Aero and an AeroX wouldn't it? *sigh*

I am still planning on being at Carlisle. It starts the day after our closing. I checked with the boss (wife) and I am cleared to go.

Should anything change about my status for Carlisle Abdukted, I'll let you know ASAP.

#9 ·
Not the prettiest on the outside, but the interior kicks ass. Hey it could be worse: The wife could still be driving a Beetle!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.