Saab Link Forums banner

Trading in my Saab

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  DeLorean 
#1 ·
I got into some trouble last weekend. To pay for the lawyer i need to get, i have to sell my car which i REALLY don't want to do, but i fucked up so now i have to pay for it. I know selling it privately will probably take forever so i'm going to look into trading it in because i need the money fast. My question is, can i pretty much go to any kind of dealership to see what i can get for it and what should i lookout for when dealing with the dealership sales people?

#3 ·
Try craigslist first. It's free and there are tons of Saabs in the Boston CL. Give it a shot, you will always get more selling yourself than trading in. Are you looking to trade it in toward another car, or just see what a dealer will give you for it? They probably can't be bothered if you don't want to buy something else. Good luck. At least there is a strong market for Saabs around here.

#6 ·
I just wanted to go to a dealership and see if i could get the trade in value and not buy a car. I'm not sure if you can do that though. I'll try craigslist though.

I saw a '98 Saab 9000 CSE for sale for $3000 i was thinking of picking up. It's from a used car lot. I doubt they would give me a good trade in for my 9-5 aero. I don't know, we'll see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.