Saab Link Forums banner

More Interior Lights for the c900

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mySaab900 
#1 ·
Ok guys, so yesterday I replaced all the lights on the instrument panel, and the light in the ashtray. I have an automatic so now I'm going to try to replace the the gears on the left side of the selector. I think they are supposed to light up, and the ignition switch is also supposed to light up. How do I do this. Also I know how to do replace the dome light and light behind the mirror, so I saw some green tinted lights yesterday when I went down to Autozone that will fit in the contacts in the lights, so I'll make all my interior light green, since the dashboard and the glovebox and ashtray lights are all green. I'm going with that color for all the lights, right now they're just standard white halogen bulbs. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your help!!!

#2 ·
I don't know about green, it would look cool but I don't know if it would be practical. Say if you needed to read a map. I would imagen you take the gear selector off and remove the consold to get to the gear selector lights. Look for screws.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.