9-3 Won't Start. Electrical Problem? - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-3 03+ Forum > Car Problems? New 9-3 Only

Car Problems? New 9-3 Only If you're experiencing problems with your new 9-3 post your questions in here. CEL Code or GTFO!

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2017, 01:52 AM   #21
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automotivalyilliterate View Post
My 2007 9-3 2.0T Check engine light is on no other power car won't start nothing happens when key is inserted. All I can see is the check engine light. Issue started 3 days ago while I was detailing interior, battery died. Was able to put on charge car started no problems. Since then the when I go start the car the ignition will not turn, there is no familiar clicking when key inserted. After some playing would finally unlock car would start. However when go to turn off,key would stop at on position and acc power stays on, after some play key would turn off and come out. Twice seen message on SID remove key slightly turn wheel retry. Last night ignition would not turn now SID displays key not recognized contact dealer. Was told to replace key fob batt. And car batt. Replaced both, however when installed new car batt. Heard a strange buzzing or beeping for several seconds, now I have absolutely no power to anything. Key no longer works to even unlock doors. Only thing displayed is solid check engine light.

Not even close to being a mechanic so if anyone has any ideas as to what may be the cause I would greatly appreciate the help so when I get to dealer I can bring my own lube. Lol
It is better to call a professional and leave all troubles behind. But don't get scammed, nowadays you can find a lot of them on internet so ask for license and the price. When the price is too low, it can't be right.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2017, 03:44 PM   #22
SAABeginner

9-3 Won't Start?

My 05 saab 9-3 won't start after driving it's happening from last week when i take negative terminal out off the battery wait for five second put it back again and starts can anyone tell me what's wrong with my Saab 9-3 why it's doing this
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #23
SAABeginner

I have 2002 9-3 se turbo convertable with a very similar problem, Engine turns over, but not kick - no start. Battery voltage 12.46v should be good. High beams will not stay on, fog lights no light, turn signals no work, interior lights no come on, electric locks no worky, and 4 way flasher no flashy. I am analyzing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.