The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - Are these repairable?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:16 AM   #10
jssaab
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trionic3000 View Post
Ah! Good to know, (I'm going to edit my post above) I named Sports Car Service and he didn't correct me...it must have been Viking then. I will never ever ever ever go back to Sports Car Tire. The guy looked me right in the eye and totally lied, repeatedly.

Stay away from Tires, Custom Wheels, Wheel Refinishing, Bent Wheels, Flat Repair, Nitrogen, Balance & Rotation at Sports Car Tire Inc. Wilmington, DE (302) 571-8473 they lie
Yeah that was most likely Frank at Sports Car Tire I think, he is one of the owners of the Tire Shop and the screwed Bill Jacobsen out of the some of the business. No love lost there but Bill Sold Viking Wheel to them when His partner in that business was diagnosed with cancer. I was talking to him about buying it ( with Aireeca from here actually)

The guys at sports car tire told me my Hirsch wheels were not fixable and that they were "cut round"?? and he pointed at something and made me fell like the moron. Told me to buy another yeah like that is easy to do) then after taking the wheel elsewhere where they fixed it no problem I figured out that he was.

Viking Tire was actually right in Bill's shop before

Last edited by jssaab; 01-09-2017 at 06:19 AM.
jssaab is offline   Reply With Quote