Saab Link Forums banner

WRX-Saab conversion

36K views 48 replies 36 participants last post by  Saab95Aero 
#1 ·
I thought this looked neat, its a photochop, but i think it has something going that i like about it.

It does look a little funny at first, but then it kinda opens up....I know y'all have mixed emotions bout the saabaru, but setting that aside, what do you think?

I wouldnt like how the inerior would still be subaru, If i could swap in the saabs interior this would be a hella sick car.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10123370175.jpg&s=x10

#7 ·
The line in my sig is from The Big Lebowski. One of the best movies evar! I even named one of my cats after it...

"Do you see what happens larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass?"

Anywhoo, I would sure buy one of those. Esp. with a real interior..

#11 ·
Palmer said:
The line in my sig is from The Big Lebowski. One of the best movies evar! I even named one of my cats after it...

"Do you see what happens larry, when you fuck a stranger in the ass?"

Anywhoo, I would sure buy one of those. Esp. with a real interior..
"DONNY YOU'RE OUTA YOUR ELEMENT!"

i love that movie!

#12 ·
yeah that would have made the 9-2x a totally different car. if only they had put out a sedan version and maybe even a coupe version sooo many more people would have paid interest to it.

#14 ·
lol my fav line is either
"Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. "

Or Jesus... "NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!"
and then Walter.. "eight year olds dude."

As for the topic, that looks MUCH better than the stock WRX front end. They totally slaughtered the fronts in 06.. and I wasnt even too big a fan of the prior style either. Bug eye'd subies for the win!

#18 ·
its hawt and i tried convincing the guy in my car club that just wrecked his 02 WRX to do this conversion because he always talked about it but he ended up just getting it fixed to stock at a local shop. I may have to buy a subaru and do that someday... just so i can have AWD for winter driving!

#27 ·
I have wanted to do this since i heard the 9-2x was only coming in a wagon in the press release! I hope someone does it, if not my roommate has a 4dr WRX and likes saabs i might have to start convincing him to start sourcing a wrecked 9-2x, too bad hes a broke MFer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.